Ben Gurion Airport Exhibition
Vibe Israel is currently preparing to produce an exhibition at the Ben-Gurion Airport which will be featured for the duration of 2020 (the “Exhibition”) and is receiving proposals from creative and production agencies which are interested in executing this project. Please find attached the initial brief (in Hebrew) regarding the exhibition (terms of the final project may differ from what is requested in the Brief).
Agencies interested in being considered for this project must make their initial application no later than July 22nd, 2019.
To apply, please call Vibe Israel or send an email specifying the agency’s relevant experience for this project, according to the following requirements:
1. Proof of extensive experience in producing large-scale public events.
2. Proof of extensive experience in producing large-scale creative campaigns.
3. Experience in producing exhibitions.
4. Experience in creating Visitor Experience (VE)
Contact details for initial application submission: email@example.com. T: 03-6481824
· Final presentations by applicants will be made on August 8th.
· Applicant which go through the initial stage successfully may be required to provide further documentation, including but not limited to documentation regarding their financial and legal situation, proof of insurance etc., prior to any engagement.
· Further information regarding the formal proceedings will be provided to successful applicants.
· Applications which do not meet the abovementioned requirements will not be answered.
· Vibe Israel is not obligated to take part in any transaction and/or undertaking in connection with the Exhibition. Any and all undertakings made by Vibe Israel (if any) in connection with the Exhibition will be subject to Vibe Israel’s full consideration and judgment.